2011年10月20日星期四

The Cracker Barrel Wedding Dress In A Box

I love the food at Cracker Barrel. Where else can you cup runneth over with dumplings? I also like the Cracker Barrel General Store, which are designed jammed packed with all kinds of interesting things. You can use a John Deere cap, a harmonica, a cast iron skillet, scented candles or a T-shirt "What Happens at Grandma, still to the grandmother." Pretty cool stuff, or so I thought until I "saw the Cracker Barrel Wedding dress in a box." I almost threw my balls.
For only $ 29.99, a box wedding dress , veil, ring, garter and bouquet includes, ironically, everything but the boy. The dress fits girls size 8, which is probably when a young woman begins her long life battle to have the "right" size.
I'm sure someone thought was nice, but I am appalled, especially as a thorough search returned no matching "Groom in a box." Is it that little boys do not sit about hallucinations, how beautiful they are looking for a tuxedo, they pray not to be nervous, bind to steal and in the hope that they are thin enough to disconnect a belt that compliments the colors of their wedding?
When I was a little girl, I'm not dreaming of my wedding. I did not have all the little details of planned decades in advance. In fact, I never thought of that. I dreamed of being a high-powered job on Wall Street and a pool boy named Sergio, who cooked my meals was cleaning my house and gave me a great back massage. Two out of three is not bad. (If you're wondering, my house is dirty.) Cracker Barrel
The other problem is that all pre-packaged marriage jumps quite a few steps to the relationship manager. It should not be something like "first date in a box?" It could happen with flowers, candy and a carte blanche from asking not what and what not to say. "Stalker in a box" could be sport keeping a cool ninja and a pair of binoculars. "Living together in a box" would come from a U-Haul, the free space and a dumpster for all his childhood memories vital.
At some point, everyone could use "Break Up in a Box" with Kleenex, Jack Daniels and a dartboard with a picture of your other ones. If things go wrong as they sometimes do, "Crazy Ex in a Box" would be the preliminary injunction necessary, new phone number and difficult to crack password for your Facebook page.
For the commitment phobic who needs a little push. "Ultimatum in a Box" It covers all the important prenuptial agreement, premarital counseling and Valium. It is much more to a marriage can be only marriage, but "marriage in a box" can not be a big seller with a divorce lawyer to the holder.
I think of all the games girls play, "Wedding dress in a box" is not so bad. "Unwed pregnant teenager in a box," "Baby Daddy in a box" and "High School Drop Out In A Box "commonplace, unfortunately, all seem in comparison. Perhaps a true progressive anti-Proposition 8 companies to sell soon," same-sex marriage in a box "with matching cheap wedding dress or tuxedo, but it might be a bit much for the average customer Cracker Barrel. You could get enough to apply their business elsewhere. Well, more dumplings accordion for me.

没有评论:

发表评论